Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Uh oh.. Missed one..

I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. I did workouts 18 and 19 last Friday and Saturday, but workout 20 was supposed to be yesterday - it didn't happen. Workouts 18 and 19 were pretty tough, and then I went on a strenuous hike on Sunday. I fully intended to continue my workouts yesterday, but my legs were just way too sore. The mere thought of prone knee drives made me cringe. Today is a scheduled day off, so I will make up yesterday's workout this evening and everything should be back on track. I'd feel worse about missing the day if I wasn't going to make it up immediately, or if it wasn't due to being sore from another physical activity. Honestly, my legs are still pretty sore this morning but I'm just going to work through it tonight and see how it goes

Below is my historical calorie burn chart, note the most recent three days have no calories burned :(.
Click to Enlarge
Still, the last two workouts were over 230 calories. This program is definitely not letting up on me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment