Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday - Day off!

Not quite how I'm spending my day off. I still have to work :(
I'm really glad today is a day off from the NFL Training Camp 60 day challenge. My abs are really sore this morning from those leg lifts yesterday. While I do feel good about getting up at 6am and starting my day with a workout a few days a week, it sure is nice to be able to sleep in on the off days and not have to worry about getting the workout in.

Because its really mostly my abs (and my legs a little bit) that are sore, I may try to squeeze in a quick Gold's Gym Cardio workout this evening before dinner. Maybe a few upper body dumbbell exercises too. Nothing too strenuous though, since it technically is a rest day.

I keep reading about the horrible winter weather that is striking the Northeast and the Midwest. Its been pretty mild here in the Pacific Northwest, but I'd sure be glad to have an indoor at-home workout program if there was a blizzard outside. I have no idea how I'd get to a gym or go for a run with two feet of snow on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment