Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp 60 Day Challenge: Day 33, Workout #20

60 Day Challenge Day 33, Workout #20
Soldier Field, Chicago, Trainer: Devin Hester
Time: 35:16
Calories Burned: 247.9
Avg. Heart Rate: 131 bpm
Max. Heart Rate: 176 bpm

Yesterday I did my first makeup workout. I missed my workout on Monday (see my previous post) but I was able to power through it last night. Surprisingly, the game didn't even really make me feel guilty about it. My legs were actually still feeling pretty sore when I started the workout, but I figured I'd just power through it. Lots of foot fires, stride jumps, and squat jumps last night to keep my heart rate up. Check out my heart rate/calorie chart below:


I had my highest calorie burn (247.9 calories) and highest average heart rate (131 bpm) in last night's workout. It definitely felt difficult, and I was slowing down a bit by the end. 

Its good that the game continues to ramp up the difficult throughout the 60 day challenge.. If it was just difficult for the first week and then you could work through everything without much trouble, you wouldn't be getting nearly as good of a workout. I'm glad I set the difficulty to "hard" right from the beginning, but be warned, "hard" is hard! I'm feeling a little sore from yesterday and I'm not really looking forward to my workout tonight, but no more falling behind. I don't want to miss another workout, so I'll push through it this evening.

1 comment:

  1. hope you liked everything up to this workout....im on #23 and lets just say #21 and up is gonna be fun, hahaha....nice blog...close to same age and hope you took before and after pics cause you can see the difference..

    ReplyDelete