Monday, March 14, 2011

EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp Weekend update

Because I wasn't able to work out last Wednesday, I had three days of workouts in a row to do from Thursday-Saturday. I won't do individual recaps of each, but here's my historical calories burned chart for the last 30 days:


Somehow Friday's workout ended up burning something like 370 calories, but it didn't seem quite as challenging as Thursday's. I think it was a good 10 minutes longer though, so I'm sure that explains it. I was pretty sore yesterday (Sunday) and a little sore today too. Mostly my arms and shoulders this time. I'm actually noticing some major toning happening in my triceps and my forearms, which is nice.

I think Friday is going to be the last day of the 60 Day Challenge, so I'm pretty excited to get through this. At the same time though, I really think I need to keep going with these workouts and I hope I have the motivation to keep up with the 4 days a week schedule.

Thanks to everyone who has been leaving me comments. I know the comment system on blogspot is really buggy, so I often have trouble replying to comments when I try to, but I do read and appreciate them all. If anyone would like to email me any questions or success stories or anything like that, you can send them to shapingupwithwii at gmail dot com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment